FS NEW SAFER QuikFix™ SEAT SPACERS (FRONT SEAT/REAR BRACKETS) $33/$60

mrproduxn

Prices, including spacers, bolts, instructions and free shipping are $31 for 1 seat and $54 for both seats (effective 04/01/24).
For those, Tacoma and FJ Cruiser owners, that showed interest in and/or purchased my original QuikFix™ bucket seat rear spacers, which are now obsolete after 4.5 years of sales, I am now releasing my next gen spacers with my SAF-T-LOK bracket pocket that locks the bracket in place. These are the first and only spacers made with a pocket that fits the bottom contour of the rear brackets of bucket seats. Even without bolts you cannot remove these new spacers without lifting the seat. The bracket sits "in" the spacer. All other rear bracket spacers made only let the bracket sit "on" top of the spacer. These are by far the safest spacer in the entire spacer market. They are slightly smaller, still provide 1" of lift, still assist over the dash vision and provide the same under seat amp storage. They are slightly forward of my originals thus are less noticeable to the rear passengers.
FIT (BUCKET SEATS ONLY) 2005-2023 TACOMA and 2007+ FJ CRUISER and 2014-2021 TUNDRA and 2001+ SEQUOIA
For those with questions here are the facts. These are the 1st, and ONLY, spacers designed to safely fit the exact shape of the bracket mounting base and eliminate the possibility of brackets shifting in an accident. Osteopaths and Chiropractors do recommend that, in vehicles, your hips should be aligned with your knees. Some say slightly lower. Some say slightly higher. Most already know your hips are too low in Tacoma and FJ Cruiser factory seats thus the popularity of rear bracket spacers. I can link tons of documents supporting this. These are not a mod. They are a seat and spine corrective measure to prevent or overcome lower back issues from the poor ergonomic factory seat position. If you want to kick up your feet and recline then do that at home in your La-Z-Boy.uniquely safe.jpg20230808_104139.jpgrear bracket shape.jpg20230818_054423.jpg20230818_080013.jpg004 fb recommended seat posture a.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD OUT. Sold initial 40 pairs in the 1st 12 days. Will have more, after a brief Florida trip, around mid September.

Just released 30 more pairs. Thanks for contributing to first 100 sales of this new safe style seat spacer.

New reduced prices good until 1/1/2024. $30 for 1 seat kit or $54 for a 2 seat kit. Includes spacers, longer stronger bolts, illustrated instructions an FREE 2-3 day priority box shipping.

Last call at $30 for 1 seat and $53 for both seats. Down to less than a dozen sets remaining. I appreciate the 4.75 years of 4,000 sales.

I thought I was finished making these however, after requests by 19 members of this and another forum, I ordered material today to make another run. After these are ready I may have an extra dozen pairs available. I will not be keeping a stock of these in the future. I now only make them when I receive enough requests. I have also changed the name from QuikFix seat spacers to "JACKAZZ by QuikFix" spacers. This is to distinguish mine from the "jackers". JACKAZZ spacers are only made to jack up the posterior.

I rarely advertise here and no longer maintain eBay ads. I mostly advertise on the "other" Tacoma forum and sometimes put a posting in my FB groups. I now just take requests and make them when I have a full list. If anyone is interested I have 2 extra pairs from this weeks run of spacers. I won't have more available for 2 or 3 weeks or when I have enough requests. On a side note I now have added a 4th Chiropractor as a supporting customer.

Sorry for the delayed response. I don't stay logged into this site. I have a waiting list. I should have material by the weekend and plan to start making come next week. I will add you to the current list.

Back