FS: third gen (2019) TRD OR Wheels/tires

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ganggreen34, May 24, 2021.

1. ganggreen34

ganggreen34 New Member

View recent photos.png Just lifted my truck and replaced suspension parts. The truck only had 18K miles when I did the work, so the tires have plenty of tread and the rims are extremely clean. I will throw the tires in for free with a reasonable offer for the rims. I have all the rim covers and lug nuts.

Also have front bilstein shocks and rear leaf springs, all in exceptional shape and never off roaded. Everything is for sale.

Make me an offer,

Dan

Last edited: May 24, 2021
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. TacoTruck2019

TacoTruck2019 Well-Known Member

I don't know man, Wrangler tires for a Taco, something don't feel right about this. LOL

4. 19Tacoma

19Tacoma Member

How do you mean? If they are the Goodyear Wrangler ATs that came on the Sports models, I got way over 60,000 miles out of mine and they probably would have been fine another 5,000 more.

5. TacoTruck2019

TacoTruck2019 Well-Known Member

Get a grip man, it's a joke. Would be like putting "Tacoma " tires on a Jeep.