Hello from the pnw

Hello

Finally made a years long dream a reality and bought a 2018 taco w 4wd and crawl control.

My dad had a taco and i was crushed when i wasnt able to buy it after he passed, so this is essentially the same truck but newer.

Any big issues to watch out for? I admit that i didn’t do a ton of homework on this specific generation because they have been generally considered solid for so long (except for the frame rust issues from the early oughts).

Tried to upload a pic via imgur but i am not allowed links yet.

Anyway if you read this far, holler at me. Just trying to see how active this forum is.

Thanks all!

I have to replace one of the g056 geolanders because of a sidewall bulge that I missed when i did the pre purchase inspection but these tires are not too bad for truck tires so the local les schwab can get it mounted for just a hair over $200. It’s practically new but i dont have the warranty info. Oh well.

Thanks all!

I have to replace one of the g056 geolanders because of a sidewall bulge that I missed when i did the pre purchase inspection but these tires are not too bad for truck tires so the local les schwab can get it mounted for just a hair over $200. It’s practically new but i dont have the warranty info. Oh well.
Still - that's $200 you could have put towards some mods. :D

Back