Help! with dash warning lights illuminated

Tape

I was sitting in traffic and all of a sudden bells & lights started going off.
I disconnected the battery for 20 minutes and connected it back up and the lights appeared at start up so I disconnected the battery all night and I haven't checked on it yet.
I checked fluids and truck drives normally other than the warning lights.

2019 Toyota Tacoma off-road 72,500 miles.

IMG_2499.JPG

IMG_2500.JPG

IMG_2502.JPG

Well this is beyond me, I've always stood by never to take my vehicle to the dealership but; I have no choice, this will be the first. "never say never"

At the dealership,
The man came out, checked it out and told me to my surprise it should be under warranty, then he told me there's two recalls one with the fuel pump and the other with the back window so they going to do all that as well. I waited about 30 minutes and then the man came back out and said "we have a loner car for you".

72,500 miles, everything's going to be under warranty (as I know at the moment) and they're giving me a loaner car, you know I had a big :D on my face and to be honest I was shocked, that many miles and they're going to give me a loaner car and fix everything under warranty, you can't beat that!

This is what they loaned me;
Brand new Highlander and the Lady told me you go wherever you want there's no mileage limit and just bring it back when we call you.

You just can't beat that.

IMG_2507.JPG

Back