Horsepower Upgrades

RuckU2

Okay, I have been searching the forums for a couple hours now. And really haven't produced anything.

Other than a supercharger or tearing the engine apart for forged internals.

What is out there? Whether it be a bolt on intake, exhaust, power programmer, etc. that gives the Taco a little more oomph?

Okay, I have been searching the forums for a couple hours now. And really haven't produced anything.

What is out there? Whether it be a bolt on intake, exhaust, power programmer, etc. that gives the Taco a little more oomph?
First how about year, size motor, auto/manual?

Urdusa.com has intakes, exhaust, blowers, etc.

FWIW, you are hunting for a unicorn tooth.

Power comes from displacement, fuel and air. Sure, you could get a few more ponies with a tune or turbo or SC. Intake, exhaust won't do much, most likely just increase sound to give the illusion of more power.

More power needs a bigger engine with more displacement, more fuel, more air.

Don't waste your $$ with higher octane fuel. It doesn't give more power. It only inhibits pre-detonation (aka ping, knock).

Back