How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

Finally spotted a Taco today in what seemed like forever. This MidnightBlack gen2 has the 6-foot box and is running on some wore out AT mudders. The paint has faded a bit but obviously its a daily driver. The only thing that's throwing me off is that it has a hood scoop which would make it a Sport but the badging clearly shows its an SR5. What's up with that ?

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
  • image0-5 copy.jpeg
    image0-5 copy.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
Finally spotted a Taco today in what seemed like forever. This MidnightBlack gen2 has the 6-foot box and is running on some wore out AT mudders. The paint has faded a bit but obviously its a daily driver. The only thing that's throwing me off is that it has a hood scoop which would make it a Sport but the badging clearly shows its an SR5. What's up with that ?
Not bad looking, does appear to be a work truck! I noticed a couple dings in the tailgate.

Not sure about the hood scoop. Maybe it was added later??!! Are you sure the scoop isn't aftermarket?? It looks like it might be. But what do I know.

Sr5's don't have hood scoops that I've ever heard of. Imo, hood scoops look stupid on a truck, especially when they're fake, and non-functional.
This truck appears someone has replaced the hood from a tacoma sport.

Well great day for Texas IMO! I just found out on my phone that Texas AG Ken Paxton was acquitted on all 16 articles of impeachment! Anyone interested in the details can pull it up on the Texas Tribune website!

Well great day for Texas IMO! I just found out on my phone that Texas AG Ken Paxton was acquitted on all 16 articles of impeachment! Anyone interested in the details can pull it up on the Texas Tribune website!
Yeah I saw the same thing on Fox4. They said they needed 21 votes to impeach him but only for 19.

Drove up to Bonham, Texas today and spotted this Qucksand gen3 OffRoad with a 6-ft box. Nice push-bar up front and camo trim on the sides. The only kind of "trapping" in this part of Texas that I can think of is maybe he's a ferrel hog trapper.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • image0-5 copy.jpeg
    image0-5 copy.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4884.PNG
    IMG_4884.PNG
    846.7 KB · Views: 3
Drove up to Bonham, Texas today and spotted this Qucksand gen3 OffRoad with a 6-ft box. Nice push-bar up front and camo trim on the sides. The only kind of "trapping" in this part of Texas that I can think of is maybe he's a ferrel hog trapper.
Good looking 3rd gen, could definitely be a feral hog trapper or hunter! I shot a feral hog myself about 23 years ago, he was boar! Me and my buddy guessed him to be somewhere between 300 - 350 lbs. I shot him with a Remington 700 .270! I got about 160 lbs of meat and about 40 lbs. of sausage out of him! Great looking Taco!

Last edited:
Back