Just picked up a 2016 access cab TRD 4x4

You thinking about getting an new one after all the work you put in yours?
No way. I just want to see one in person. Even IF I was looking for a new one it wouldn't be for a couple of yrs. let them work the bugs out. Plus I'd keep mine for play time.

I could not believe the discount I received on this vehicle, never before did I get one like this.....................0, But if your going to play, your going to pay.
I believe this dealership has unfair sales tactics, they set the thing where I could see it when me and the wife were having lunch next door, ugh, expensive lunch!

I could not believe the discount I received on this vehicle, never before did I get one like this.....................0, But if your going to play, your going to pay.
I believe this dealership has unfair sales tactics, they set the thing where I could see it when me and the wife were having lunch next door, ugh, expensive lunch!
New truck plus the redesign. How does it handle?

I am about as far as you can get from any kind of expert, but the sway seamed to be less than the 15 model, like "not top heavy" was the first thing I noticed on the test drive. But today pulling a load was a very pleasant surprise, power wise.

Congrats. I ordered a TRD OR access cab day before yesterday. Downside is it could take 3 months plus to get it. Good news on the ride and towing.

Back