Just Saw This.....

My taco came from the taco stand and I have had no issues other than the pcs recall which I think was more a formality than anything else, haven't noticed any difference before vs after. Now supposedly a fuel pump recall but thats not an assembly issue, supposedly bad pumps from denso. I hate seeing all that production going to Mexico however the product quality is still there. The days of buying American are sadly in the mirror. Even when I had my Ram the final assembly was in the US but engine was built in Mexico.

Thank you for posting the link B-Man.Very interesting. My initial reaction after reading the article is that I hope that Tacoma's reputation for building quality trucks is maintained. Tacoma is an excellent top selling truck and has always been a solid investment as they retain their value based on its quality and performance. Also and unrelated to the move, when it mentions that Toyota is planning on introducing a redesigned Tundra, I wonder if Tacoma fill follow suit sooner than anticipated. Is the 3rd Gen Taco in line for an overhaul sooner than later? Just a couple of thoughts....

I think I saw a 4th gen in 2023. As far as American made Honda Ridgeline has the most american content

Attachments

• C7C4641D-3646-4F08-9DBC-0D8154C5D721.png
    C7C4641D-3646-4F08-9DBC-0D8154C5D721.png
    350.5 KB · Views: 48
Back