Led headlights

What year is your Tacoma?
I don’t know much about the light swapping. I have read about LED’s not projecting in a halogen housing due to reflecting and light scatter within the housing.
@Bojangles might have a better idea on how to fix it.

My headlights are halogen and my fog lights are LED's. That combo seems to work real good. My personal opinion is the halogens are bright but are a focused light so they don't light up the surrounding area.

truth be told my stinger had crappy lighting.....I'm happy to have 6 lights in front again...
btw do the fogs stay lit with the parking lights alone??

I have LASFIT LEDs in my high, low, turn signals etc. They are all much brighter and give me a better view than the stock halogens did for sure. I think some people say you shouldn't use LED bulbs in a halogen housing, but I've had no problems at all. LASFIT was also great to work with on the bulbs - I ordered the wrong type for my blinkers and they told me to just keep them and shipped out the correct ones the same day!

I have LASFIT LEDs in my high, low, turn signals etc. They are all much brighter and give me a better view than the stock halogens did for sure. I think some people say you shouldn't use LED bulbs in a halogen housing, but I've had no problems at all. LASFIT was also great to work with on the bulbs - I ordered the wrong type for my blinkers and they told me to just keep them and shipped out the correct ones the same day!
Wrong type? Do they blink faster or wrong color?

Yeah…the rapid blink. I forget what it’s called but I believe it’s a resistor or a diode or some thing that you have to get built into the bulb to have it not do that… I just accidentally ordered the wrong one.

Back