Lift

The bottom pic looks like a basic 3-2 block and spacer lift ok for mall crawling but over extendeds the the uca and shocks. The top looks like a two inch suspension extended shock with bigger spring with block spacer and extended shock. Better than the bottom pic. Notice I said they look like not that they are and this is only my opinion not fact. I will be installing this this weekend.
A Bilstein 5100 shocks with ome 888 front springs and ome Darker leafs for a two + inch lift.20200618_191631.jpeg

I ordered this setup through Headstrong Offroad good people to do business with they happily respond to any question.
The bottom pic looks like a basic 3-2 block and spacer lift ok for mall crawling but over extendeds the the uca and shocks. The top looks like a two inch suspension extended shock with bigger spring with block spacer and extended shock. Better than the bottom pic. Notice I said they look like not that they are and this is only my opinion not fact. I will be installing this this weekend.
A Bilstein 5100 shocks with ome 888 front springs and ome Darker leafs for a two + inch lift.View attachment 30784

Back