Lights coming on after locking vehicle

Have a 05 taco, when I watch the vehicle up the running lights come back on, after about 10 to 30 minutes, has anybody had this trouble, anybody have a solution, for fixing this trouble

Have a 05 taco, when I watch the vehicle up the running lights come back on, after about 10 to 30 minutes, has anybody had this trouble, anybody have a solution, for fixing this trouble

Are they staying on and going off or just staying on after that time frame?

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Running lights come on & stay on until , you hit the fob or unlock / relock door manually. This may stop the problem or just delay it, will disconnect battery at that point.

Running lights come on & stay on until , you hit the fob or unlock / relock door manually. This may stop the problem or just delay it, will disconnect battery at that point.
That's odd. Check your owners manual see what it says. I have to run by the stealership in the morning so I'll ask them and see what they say.

So let me ask you this. What does the 1377 stand for in your username? Are you in the engineer field? I was a 1371.

Thanx for replies & any help much needed , my mos in the Corps was 2531 ( radio) , 1377 was a radiomans joke about being unlucky having to hump " DA BEAST " I was in a line battalion for 4 years.

Thanx for replies & any help much needed , my mos in the Corps was 2531 ( radio) , 1377 was a radiomans joke about being unlucky having to hump " DA BEAST " I was in a line battalion for 4 years.

I always tried to stay on comms good side. I'll see what I can find out for you and let ya know.

Bump Bump. Anyone out there????

Sorry for getting back to you so late Moto. I was out of town. My buddy at the dealership calked and left a message.

1) check to see if any mods have been done. The '05 didn't come with DRL's.

2) check to see if your fog (good buddy lights) come on without your headlights on.

Let me know if you make any headway.

Demo. Thanks for reply

1) no mods still as is from factory

2) buddy lights work normal

Also put vehicle on code reader , no codes.
Still scratching my head

Demo. Thanks for reply

1) no mods still as is from factory

2) buddy lights work normal

Also put vehicle on code reader , no codes.
Still scratching my head

Ok. I just talked to him yesterday. He said if it wasn't that then in most cases it's the key fob. Something to to with the chip that's in there. He said that's normally the problem. It get out of whack. But if that's not it they would have to dig deeper. Let me know if you find out anything. Good luck.

Back