Limited

Series6

Saw one being delivered when I was at local dealership picking up filters. Was told 60-75 day availability. Used KBB to get a horseshoes and hand grenades idea of what I could peddle my ‘17 SR5 double cab long bed for.

By end of October I’ll have 90k on it.

Funny, when you’re not interested in selling everybody his brothers waving thousand dollar bills in your face. Now that I’m wavering everyone’s broke.

1st gens taco's will always be hot, it seems the sky is the limit, even those crusty weathered ones LOL
i cannot fathom how they are being bid up into the 20s on BAT

Like everything else I’m sure it’ll pass. I love my 2017 probably gonna keep it till the wheels fall off. Just like every other shining object I see, “I can’t live without that”.

24 hours later sanity returns.

I'm drive my '16 until it don't drive no mo. LOL. I want to be the old guy in the parking lot being asked by a young man with a newer Tacoma "how many miles do you have?" Like I do when I see a 1st and 2nd gen.

I'm drive my '16 until it don't drive no mo. LOL. I want to be the old guy in the parking lot being asked by a young man with a newer Tacoma "how many miles do you have?" Like I do when I see a 1st and 2nd gen.
what range of mileage is impressive to you?
...asking for a friend LOL

Saw one being delivered when I was at local dealership picking up filters. Was told 60-75 day availability. Used KBB to get a horseshoes and hand grenades idea of what I could peddle my ‘17 SR5 double cab long bed for.

By end of October I’ll have 90k on it.

Funny, when you’re not interested in selling everybody his brothers waving thousand dollar bills in your face. Now that I’m wavering everyone’s broke.
I got $22,000 on trade for my 2013 trd sport 85,000 miles ,,yours should be more than that on trade , selling out right I see them around $27,000 or more for 2017 but every area is different

There is a '12 up at the gas station by my house and it's got 140k on it, clean black with a cap and he's selling for $ 18,500. Seriously ?

@Series6 , How's the sunbeam ? Any racing this summer . And I'm thinking of changing out the seats in my Sport, are the limited made any better for comfort? And does passenger side have lumbar?

Cape

both Alpines are up and running…at the same time… nice to have choice. Had the one with the carburetor (67) worked on by a local Holley guru and it’s faster than ever. The ‘66 still a bullet but there’s a handling issue I can’t figure out but loads of fun to drive.

Have not driven a Limited. I’m guessing it’s an improvement with 10 way adjustable driver seat.

Back