Long bed with a manual

TacoLoco16

IMG_3253.JPG I currently have A 2016 Tacoma extra cab, long bed TRD off road with the crapomatic transmission. I was told this was a special order truck because the TRD off-road usually has the short bed, I am wondering if I get rid of this truck can I get a manual in the same version. If I have to drop down to a short bed to get into a manual transmission, I think I would just get a four runner. Does anyone know if they make a TRD off road four door, manual with a long bed? I went to the Toyota site and they don't even offer the option which I am currently driving now.

I just doesn't look like it to me and I don't see it on the site as an option. Hopefully the manual isn't trash like in the 2nd gen though.
That makes two of us. My main concern is my storage needs for my catering company. I might be forced into a forerunner and put a roof rack on it so I can stack my tables. I'm pretty bummed out about this whole ordeal, I waited 15 years to get into another Toyota pick up and in plagued with problems after problems.

That makes two of us. My main concern is my storage needs for my catering company. I might be forced into a forerunner and put a roof rack on it so I can stack my tables. I'm pretty bummed out about this whole ordeal, I waited 15 years to get into another Toyota pick up and in plagued with problems after problems.

Can't add a trailer to your business?

Thank you for your input on this forum I enjoy and respect when someone has something to say. Unfortunately as far as the trailer goes, I tow a woodfired oven behind my rig so I am screwed.

Ah ok. Yeah that kind of kills that idea.

Also I'm getting hungry now that you said woodfire grill.

Back