Hello I have a 2003 Toyota Tacoma prerunner crew cab 4x2 2.7L. It was cutting out and so I used sea foam ran it for about ten minutes rough, and then took the throttle body off and cleaned all the carbon build up and replaced the throttle body gasket when I reinstalled it. About a week later I was going down the interstate and I started hearing a hissing sound and then a pop at 65 mph. I then tracked down the sound to my egr vacuum modulator and then it blew out the hose from that to the egr valve. I then replaced the hose that blew. I then replaced the egr valve, egr vacuum modulator, egr valve switch, all the spark plugs, all ignition coil packs, throttle position sensor, and idle air control. After doing all that I have done I have no power, every time I go to accelerate it cuts out almost dies and bogs down, and it can't go up any type of incline. I'm at a loss of what to do! I hook it up to the code reader and it doesn't throw anything with it turned to acc not turned on. I turn it on and it throws a misfire cylinder 4. So I checked the gap and made sure the ignition coil pack was connected and everything is how it should be. I then cleared all the codes and it throws no codes again. I'm at a loss what to do.