Most miles ever on a clutch?

NHTaco

What's the most miles anyone's ever gotten or known of someone getting on a clutch? My 03 Taco has the original clutch and I'm at 256k miles, doesn't slip one bit.

I was at maybe 150k in 2015 and started a job that had a round trip commute of 100 miles, 3 hours, 60-90 minutes of which was stop and go traffic. Nightmare. Racked up the miles quick and I saw much newer cars broken down and towed almost daily.... but not my Tacoma!!!! She never let me down.

Attachments

• IMAG0075.jpg
    IMAG0075.jpg
    659.8 KB · Views: 32
What's the most miles anyone's ever gotten or known of someone getting on a clutch? My 03 Taco has the original clutch and I'm at 256k miles, doesn't slip one bit.

I was at maybe 150k in 2015 and started a job that had a round trip commute of 100 miles, 3 hours, 60-90 minutes of which was stop and go traffic. Nightmare. Racked up the miles quick and I saw much newer cars broken down and towed almost daily.... but not my Tacoma!!!! She never let me down.
Nice boxer!

Mine is a 02 I bought new and have over 350K. Still original clutch & pressure plate. Still doing fine. Original alternator, starter, ac compressor also. It's just been a great truck.

Mine is a 02 I bought new and have over 350K. Still original clutch & pressure plate. Still doing fine. Original alternator, starter, ac compressor also. It's just been a great truck.
damn!! that's amazing. Same Alt, Starter, and AC Comp here too, but nice to hear you got 350k from the clutch!

Back