My Friends New 2022 Off Road

WooD

WooD
He took the bed side stickers off as soon as he got it home.

The day he picked it up.

i-C2M9Sk4-XL.jpg

He bought it in Jax, but had Beaver do a 3" front and 2" rear lift. I've not seen it in person yet, but it has to be a spacer lift. He said it was a suspension lift and the complete lift was $1,200 and another $1,000 for the 33" tires. Looks good thou.

AFTER

i-NNcTwqp-XL.jpg

He took the bed side stickers off as soon as he got it home.

The day he picked it up.

i-C2M9Sk4-XL.jpg

He bought it in Jax, but had Beaver do a 3" front and 2" rear lift. I've not seen it in person yet, but it has to be a spacer lift. He said it was a suspension lift and the complete lift was $1,200 and another $1,000 for the 33" tires. Looks good thou.

AFTER

i-NNcTwqp-XL.jpg
Looks good.
You can get bilsteins installed for around $1200. I had 6112/5160’s and shackles installed for $1360.
A spacer kit installed should only be about $600.

He said it was called Lunar Rock. He just had the fender flairs painted to match the truck too.

I'm kinda on the fence with the color.
I'll bet its a much cleaner look now withy painted fender flares. Those black flares just don't look right with these trucks. Imo, makes them look like someone added aftermarket pieces on them.

I'll bet its a much cleaner look now withy painted fender flares. Those black flares just don't look right with these trucks. Imo, makes them look like someone added aftermarket pieces on them.

He sent me a pic of the flairs. He decided to have them painted a dark metal graphite color.

I'll see if I can find the picture. They still look almost black to me.

Back