Need Reliable Company for Sticker Replacement

FredO

EC48D521-33FB-4286-A3E5-F398B84373F5.jpeg A1A62D98-61F6-465B-BF2A-310C1B3AF988.jpeg 07C6D62C-8DB3-4D30-A700-6FA4FFD36E41.jpeg 643930EC-F4FD-4988-8C0C-C8470B1BDCBE.jpeg

Hi Everyone —

Thank You, for allowing me to join the Forum.

2 questions for the Tacoma Experts —

I am having my ‘02 Tacoma 4X4 truck painted — it goes into the shop on Monday.

I would like to install new TRD Off Road vinyl stickers on the rear quarters — with the mountain scene.

In contacting (3) companies — so far, no one has gotten back to me.

Who would you recommend for the best quality stickers, slightly custom made, and decent enough service to respond?

Also need a pair of the ARB rubber front bumper pads — who would be a good source for these?

Bought the Tacoma new — 243K, 20 years old next month, 3.4, 5spd, traction lock rear diff, Warn winch, ARB bumper, 1 Ton rear leaf springs, Bilsteins F&R, HD Coils, Air-Lift bags, w/compressor, 10-Ply Michelin AT-2’s, and more.

Use it around the property for lots of chores & a daily driver. Also pulls the boat, the Travel Trailer, Utility Trailer, and carries a Six-PAC cab over camper. We live at 4500’ in the Sierra Nevadas of California — and it is excellent in the snow.

Appreciate any advice and help on the stickers & bumper pads.

All the Best,

Fred

Last edited:
Thanks, B-Man!

My pads are different from those — but I will give that firm a call to see if they have the correct replacements.

Have called Midwest (4) times in the last 4 days, starting last Thursday — no one answers, no answering machine, just rings.

Emailed them (3) times with no response.

Maybe the contact info on their website in not accurate?

These last 2 years — I try not to be judgmental — due to business, personal, family, employment, and pandemic pressures. I understand — and can always get stickers.

I just liked their products, website, and style of being upfront.

Maybe they will call me tomorrow.

Thanks again!

Best, Fred

Back