New From Mass.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AnthonyO, Jun 22, 2022.

1. AnthonyO

AnthonyO New Member

Hi guys,
    New member from just north of Boston. Recently got my first Toyota vehicle, 22 Tacoma SR5 4x4 Access Cab. Had it for a week, 91 miles on the clock, when my next door neighbor nailed it while backing out of her driveway. Just over 6K in damage, so it's back to the dealers body shop for repairs. Sounds like I should have it back late next week just prior to the holiday weekend. Oh well, such is life! I'm looking forward to spending time here on the forum and getting to know everyone.

Talk to you later,
    Anthony

Scott Wyman likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. tacojoel

tacojoel Well-Known Member

Congrats on the truck and welcome to the forum. I bought a 2020 access cab up there from boch toyota. Nice people to deal with. Lets hope you get your truck back soon, that sucks.

Jersey Black Beauty likes this.
  4. Jersey Black Beauty

Jersey Black Beauty Well-Known Member

Nice,,congratulations and welcome

Scott Wyman likes this.
  5. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Welcome to the family Anthony. Sorry to hear your truck got crunched.

Jersey Black Beauty likes this.
  6. OP
    AnthonyO

AnthonyO New Member

Thanks guys. The deal with the truck sucks big time, but hopefully the dealers body shop is as good as their reputation says they are. I really like the truck too, felt very comfortable on the first drive. I'm looking forward to getting it back.

Jersey Black Beauty and tacojoel like this.