Happy to be here. Used this Forum a lot to help me decide on my recent purchase of a 2021 Tacoma TRD Sport so I decided to join.
Billie
Welcome aboard Billie brother. You're gonna love it here. Do ya have any pictures of your new ride you'd like to share ?

Welcome as well....My 2020 TRD Sport is my 6th Tacoma dating back to 1987. These are great trucks and the forums are very helpful with running down ghosts, issues, questions, etc.
Enjoy the hell out of this truck, she will last you a long while.

Greetings from Texas "TN Taco". I love your Taco and I love your enthusiasm. I hope you remain on this forum for good but please know that Toyota didn't name it's pickup truck "Tacoma" until 1995. ;)

We just got a fresh couple inches of snow. After being brown so long the ground looks strange all white. Brandon, and company won't like it saying Mother Nature is a racist.

Hello Texas Big Blue, you are certainly correct because Tacoma became a new name for me out of the blue.
I had the SR5's with the famous 22R engine, I even had a long bed extra cab at one point called something else I can't remember. My first one which I wrecked with only 20K miles on it didn't even have a name I was aware of! Nevertheless, the name Tacoma is a good name for these guys.
My last one was a six speed manual that I still miss with a 6 cyl. 4.0 litre engine, a really nice ride.
I will probably run the wheels off of my 2020 and hopefully get one around 2030 if the law still lets me drive.
Thanks.

Wow Jay sounds like you do a whole lot of traveling from one state to another!
I am fixated on the weather channel during the winter
Not a chance I go on i80 thru Wyoming in the winter after what I read and hear about it

The massive winds usually just blow anything plowed right back onto the roadway

Hello Texas Big Blue, you are certainly correct because Tacoma became a new name for me out of the blue.
I had the SR5's with the famous 22R engine, I even had a long bed extra cab at one point called something else I can't remember. My first one which I wrecked with only 20K miles on it didn't even have a name I was aware of! Nevertheless, the name Tacoma is a good name for these guys.
My last one was a six speed manual that I still miss with a 6 cyl. 4.0 litre engine, a really nice ride.
I will probably run the wheels off of my 2020 and hopefully get one around 2030 if the law still lets me drive.
Thanks.
My last blue compact Toyota 4x4 truck had a 3.0 v6. Must of made a whole 150 hp. All it was good at was going slow, and eating fuel. Told myself I'd never own another Toyota with a v6. Fast forward to 2020, I bought a tacoma with a v6...its a rocket, and that's coming from their 4.7 v8.

My last blue compact Toyota 4x4 truck had a 3.0 v6. Must of made a whole 150 hp. All it was good at was going slow, and eating fuel. Told myself I'd never own another Toyota with a v6. Fast forward to 2020, I bought a tacoma with a v6...its a rocket, and that's coming from their 4.7 v8.
Don't forget burning through clutches!

Back