New Tacoma owner from NC

TLOC

Super White LTD
Well, I've spent the better half of 9 months on and off looking for my next daily driver. Looked at everything from Vettes, Mercedes, various other brand trucks but my heart wanted a 2nd Gen Tacoma! For the utility if nothing else. Was searching for '14-'15 TRD Sport 4 dr 4wd, auto, in Silver but Monday morning I found this '13 Super White Limited on CL, met the guy Weds to inspect/ drive, drove it home this afternoon. I'm so OCD I wouldn't settle for anything but stock and in near perfect condition, and fellas I can't even describe how nice this truck is! The Bestop soft topper is 6 months old and the seller said it was nearly $1k, it's coming off and will be available soon if anyone is interested. Love this thing, it rides so much better than expected. I'll go through it tomorrow and drive it 60 miles a day to work and back until I retire sometime this yr. Hope to gain some knowledge from you cats and potentially add some value as well!...Tony in the Triad of NC.

Attachments

• 20230325_184035.jpg
    20230325_184035.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
Congrats on your new purchase Tony. Wow, that is one beautiful Tacoma you just bought. You're gonna love that Taco and welcome to tacomaforums.com. Have ya given her a name yet ???

Congrats on your new purchase Tony. Wow, that is one beautiful Tacoma you just bought. You're gonna love that Taco and welcome to tacomaforums.com. Have ya given her a name yet ???
Hey Tex, great question and have been trying to come up with one since I got it. I name all my rides and I've had nearly 35 cars and trucks and a dozen bikes and gave them all names! Any thoughts for a Super White Ltd Taco?!?!

Hey Tex, great question and have been trying to come up with one since I got it. I name all my rides and I've had nearly 35 cars and trucks and a dozen bikes and gave them all names! Any thoughts for a Super White Ltd Taco?!?!
Iceman, Ivy, Pearl, Mayo, Avalanche, Tightey Whitey….

Be careful if you go to a vanity plate.

Anything that can be remotely deemed racist will be rejected.

My truck is also Super White. I've thought about "FAD3D" as a vanity plate.

Back