New TRD Off Road

I've had my 2023 TRD Off Road for 3 weeks now and am loving it. Double Cab - Long Box - Barcelona Red. I've been perusing numerous posts here and the wealth of knowledge is amazing.
OMG ! Welcome aboard midTACO. You're going to enjoy tacomaforum.com. Many great people here to answer questions and entertain you. We do like pictures so the more you post pictures of your new Taco the better. Which part of the country are ya from ? What made ya go with a new Taco ? Have ya given him or her a name yet ?

OMG ! Welcome aboard midTACO. You're going to enjoy tacomaforum.com. Many great people here to answer questions and entertain you. We do like pictures so the more you post pictures of your new Taco the better. Which part of the country are ya from ? What made ya go with a new Taco ? Have ya given him or her a name yet ?
Hey TexasBigBlue - I'm from Minnesota, land of 10,000 lakes and taxes. I'm not sure what triggered my desire for a Tacoma, must have seen an article or picture posted somewhere. I love the look of the 3rd Gen Tacoma's. Once I thought a Tacoma would be a good truck for me, I literally spent hours looking at YouTube vids of Tacoma owners modifying and singing the praises of their Tacoma's. I've owned a pickup since 1977, two F-150's, a 1977 that rusted away in 1998, and then a 1994 that rusted away in 2021. I missed not having a pickup for the last two years so the Tacoma seemed like a good choice. She only has about 900 miles on her so far but no buyers remorse at all. No name yet for her yet, just "the truck".

Hey TexasBigBlue - I'm from Minnesota, land of 10,000 lakes and taxes. I'm not sure what triggered my desire for a Tacoma, must have seen an article or picture posted somewhere. I love the look of the 3rd Gen Tacoma's. Once I thought a Tacoma would be a good truck for me, I literally spent hours looking at YouTube vids of Tacoma owners modifying and singing the praises of their Tacoma's. I've owned a pickup since 1977, two F-150's, a 1977 that rusted away in 1998, and then a 1994 that rusted away in 2021. I missed not having a pickup for the last two years so the Tacoma seemed like a good choice. She only has about 900 miles on her so far but no buyers remorse at all. No name yet for her yet, just "the truck".
Welcome aboard again. Lol. Just like you I spent many hours on youtube and the internet doing the research brfore I pulled the trigger on my 2020 Sport. Well worth it. Never been to Minnesota but this is my 6th and final time living in Texas. I love it here. I do miss my hometown of Denver, but it just got to crazy and crowded too fast. "The truck," I like that.

Pictures, pictures, pictures. :)

You might have 10k lakes, but we own the right to claim 10k in taxes, and fees here in Connecticut.

Back