No A/C,Bluetooth,CControl,BackupCam&Lights

TacoconQueso

Hey guys. I recently got into an accident (front quarter passenger side) on my Tacoma 2010 4.0L. Everything (body) was fixed including firewall that was bent. The biggest issue now is that the A/C, cruise control, back up camera, back up lights, gear position indicator on dash, bluetooth and overdrive won't work.

Symptoms:

-As soon the A/C is turned on, the clutch engages but 2 seconds later the A/C light blinks and shuts down the compressor.
-The cruise control push button works but the system does not
- Everything else pretty much does not turns on

I took my truck to a shop and I was told that there is a control module behind the A/C switches that all of this gets tied off to and probably that module is damaged. I've been looking online for more info on that part and have found nothing.

I will appreciate any help with this issue.

Last edited:
Not sure just how much this will help you but here are a couple diagrams of the wiring and switches/relays for your truck's year. You can find more info on this at....under Electrical Group:

http://www.villagetoyotaparts.com/default.aspx

824057C.jpg

846494G.jpg

Good luck in getting it figured out.

I had a rav4 that did the same thing. I had nearly 200k mikes on it. I was told it was a freon issue. That the quick shutoff and blinking light was actually a "safety thing" kicking the compressor off due to lack of freon so as to not damage it by running it without freon. I never found out if this was true or not. I never could get any freon to go in it so I figured I had compressor issues anyhow... And traded it for my PreRunner!

Back