No thread about the attempt on President Trump?

looks like the rallygoer person killed behind him was a woman with blonde hair?

Idk, early reports said it was a man. They haven't released the name of the deceased as of earlier this morning. Also heard there's going to be a secret service inquiry that they failed to do a proper sight survey before setting up the rally. So far the lady in charge of them is passing the buck. FBI is suppose to be investigating this shooting. That would be the last people I would trust. What was a 20 year old crawling up a building with a rifle while a passerby was pointing at him to any of the secret service snipers not far away. They nailed the shooter only after several shots were fired.

IDk either

i was just watching the replay footage and She immediately dropped to the floor before any others did
gotta watch it again and again and yet again to spot anybody else dropp like that

So far they claim it wasn't anything to do with an inside job. There's going to be plenty of chit going on in congress next week to get to the bottom of this massive security failure. Imo, anyone with an oz of commonsense would have checked every roof top around that nearby area, and posted a sniper on it. FBI is great at working hand in hand with others to cover things up. Heck they can't even locate the perp that set of that pipe bomb on jan 6th, yet their able to arrest everyone that was in the area of the capital that day, and some that were not.

they (FBI) ALSO claim No insider No comment involvement on that J6 day...

All the dudes from the 'hood' that have ever been shot at are turning MAGA?

There already is, where have you been?....your about a day late, and a dollar short
Btw it was a guy, a firefighter that died while shielding his family from the bullets. He died a true hero.

Last edited:
i saw that last night about the firefighter :(

day late?
they already set up the J13 committee in DC?

I think they knew about the firefighter that was killed when all this happened, when I had heard a guy was killed...they just didn't release any names that early, only someone probably leaked it out, so I have no clue what you saw....maybe a lady was wounded.
As far as these investigations, all I can tell you is the chit is hitting the fan over massive incompetence due to this DEI WOKE bs. No inside job. DEI secret service lady needs be be immediately fired by the homeland security chief mayorkas, or brandon himself for gross incompetence, but that will never happen. Been hearing that much of the secret service resources were given to dr Jill instead of splitting them up between trump, and her.

Last edited:
Lack of resources to cover every building. One law enforcement is blaming the other. Its was left to the local police to watch the outer perimeter which they didn't do very well. No drones, no nothing. When a bystander pointed out to a local cop there was a guy with a rifle on the buildings roof, it was only then the cop climbed up to have a look.....when he saw the guy, he scurried back down to alert the secret service snipers. By then it was 30 minutes, and still nothing done before the shooter got a bunch of rounds off. Imo, this cop should have stopped the shooter any way possible, instead of worrying he might get his butt shot off.

Last edited:
Back