Oak Interior Paint

toddcripe

Anyone know which fabric and trim paint is the best match for the Oak colored trim? I have a 1999 Prerunner. SEM 15753 looks like a match but there are other choices. Hoping someone has figured out what matches.

Need to pain the subwoofer enclosure I just made once I cover it with some kind of fabric.

As a thought......

Could you remove a piece of the trim you want to match? If so, take the trim to Sherwin-Williams or your favorite Big Box. Prowl the paint and stain section for a match or near match. Sherwin will custom match a stain or paint to your sample. No extra charge to match.

Expanding on Rock's post, have them scan that section several times, it will get a much closer match than scanning once. Multiple scans will average out the color. I did programming work on these systems, and many times the scanner isn't either calibrated properly or precisely. Three scans are good, five is better, and seven is really great, but sometimes overkill.

I had Sherwin make a quart of custom stain to match the 60 yo maple trim in our home. Their system produced a custom stain that is so close that my LOML can not see the difference between the new maple trim and the original trim.

There are a couple locations where the old butts up to the new. Very difficult to see the difference.

My taco has an extremely delicate and rare colour I found out :confused: not that long ago

Somewhere recently or other I came across the specific Toyota colour codes for interior on gen1
But now I rack my brain and cannot recall the exact where's and what's I stumbled upon these deets

Can you do some more research on this, OP?
I for one would most definitely appreciate it

My taco has an extremely delicate and rare colour I found out :confused: not that long ago

Somewhere recently or other I came across the specific Toyota colour codes for interior on gen1
But now I rack my brain and cannot recall the exact where's and what's I stumbled upon these deets

Can you do some more research on this, OP?
I for one would most definitely appreciate it
I thought your truck was black........

Didn't realize black was a rare color. Learn sumtin evr day.

Ok.....I'll bite.

The interior is not grey???? Perhaps chartreuse?? Mauve? Periwinkle?

Back