OBD

Did you try to bring up any codes, or at least go to somewhere like auto zone to let them bring up any. Without more info like that, you'd have to be a fortune teller.

Oh, great Swamee. I see extreme misfortune in the future requiring many resources and deep pockets.

Geez, your gonna scare the op away, unless their independently wealthy.This site has been slow enough.

sorry, just playing.

Yeah, my time on the site has been down a bit. I've been occupied with other challenges. Little time to fiddle on the internet.

Unfortunately, the internet is not a top priority for me.

There are other responsibilities needing my attention that are more important. My life is not dependent on the internet.

I hear you. When I was working, seemed there was never enough hrs in a day to do everything. Now being retired, you end up falling into a schedule after awhile ending up with too much free time on your hands. Have to admit, I need to find something more important to waste my day on.

I understand some of the auto parts stores have readers that can pull up some of the codes. There’s normally no charge for that. I know if you take it to Toyota dealer they’re going to charge you a half hour to an hour to do a diagnosis.

If you go to any service center toyota, or independent, they have their minimum charges which is usually 1/2 hr labor. Generally these chain auto parts dealers can check your vehicle for codes. They hope you buy the parts needed from them.

Back