Outnumbered

tacojoel

Took the taco for an errand to Lowes early this morning, finding a parking place free of vehicles on both sides for a number of spaces. I was inside for nearly an hr trying to find some perennial rye grass seed, and some 2'' shed vents. I went online to find where their located, which was totally wrong when in the store. Asked a few employees which were no help either . They sent me everywhere but to the right location. Finally after walking around the entire store at least 3 times, I tried the garden dept....SUCCESS !
Well to make a short story long, I came out to find 5 new frontiers all around my truck like a bunch of injuns surrounding the wagons. The army green, and all black ones looked nice....white not so much. At any rate, thought I had left my truck at a Nissan dealership.

Took the taco for an errand to Lowes early this morning, finding a parking place free of vehicles on both sides for a number of spaces. I was inside for nearly an hr trying to find some perennial rye grass seed, and some 2'' shed vents. I went online to find where their located, which was totally wrong when in the store. Asked a few employees which were no help either . They sent me everywhere but to the right location. Finally after walking around the entire store at least 3 times, I tried the garden dept....SUCCESS !
Well to make a short story long, I came out to find 5 new frontiers all around my truck like a bunch of injuns surrounding the wagons. The army green, and all black ones looked nice....white not so much. At any rate, thought I had left my truck at a Nissan dealership.
So when you test driving a new Frontier..?
Might surprise you..!

I've been in a fishing buddies 2021 pro 4x frontier that got fed up with all the quirks in his 2019 trd or. Yeah, it's got more power, and rides more planted than his trd ever did, but I like my 2020 taco access cab too much before I'd jump ship. When you have a nearly flawless truck that already runs great, you learn to keep what you have.

This time of year finding grass seed gets difficult. You may need to hit the garden nursery.

Big boxes have just about consumed their seasonal stock.

Yeah these retail stores get their seed in early spring to late spring. Places like Lowes, and home cheapo still have plenty of the more commonly bought seed. I wanted perennial rye seed. It was hard to locate, but persistence prevailed. Lowes had it, but not where their online store locator claimed it be. Apparently all the seed had been recently moved to the rear of their garden center. They had bags, and bags of grass seed of all types once I found it.

Last edited:
Back