Pennzoil Ultra Platinum for under $20.

I wonder whats up with trying to find mobil 1 0w-20 in 5 qt jugs? Plenty of it in qt jugs at nearly $10 a qt here in stores. All the 5w-20 mobil 1 in 5 qt jugs you want.

Geez, they need to split the difference with the 5w20, 5w30 and give some love to the 0w-20 crowd instead of us paying over $50 worth of 5 single qts. vs $35 for one 5 qt jug.

When I order the ultra platinum I get 3 5qt jugs. Both my vehicles take 0/20 so I've got enough for a change in both with enough left over that the next time I only order 2. I just looked at Amazon and they say shipped within 1 to 2 months, Walmart has it for same price supposedly delivered tomorrow. I've ordered from both in the past but usually depends on which one has it in stock.

When I order the ultra platinum I get 3 5qt jugs. Both my vehicles take 0/20 so I've got enough for a change in both with enough left over that the next time I only order 2. I just looked at Amazon and they say shipped within 1 to 2 months, Walmart has it for same price supposedly delivered tomorrow. I've ordered from both in the past but usually depends on which one has it in stock.

Dont forget the rebate.

https://www.pennzoil.com/en_us/prom...GF0dXM9ZGFuZ2VyJnJlc3VsdD1jYXB0Y2hhVGltZW91dA

Back