Post your truck off-road

First off road road trip with this truck. We did the spring Ozark Overland Rally in Arkansas. 190 miles of trail in the woods. Added a few stripes and bent my rear bumper a little. Bone stock the truck did quite well.

Met another rally team going the opposite way in a tight switch back trail.

I use to drive a jeep. Now I'm going to get bashed here, but I run with a lot of jeep folks. Why? Because I don't give a **** what any one else drives. Now with that out of the way. The guy who puts on the rally is 100% Toyota thru and thru, and of all the rallies had has put together, Jeeps have won every one of them. So why do I drive a taco if I'm such a huge fan of jeeps? Simple, it's the next best thing. My commute is 100 mile round trip and my taco gets 22 mpg. My jeep was doing good to get 12. Now The Toyota did have to get to the other side to take the video.

I use to drive a jeep. Now I'm going to get bashed here, but I run with a lot of jeep folks. Why? Because I don't give a **** what any one else drives. Now with that out of the way. The guy who puts on the rally is 100% Toyota thru and thru, and of all the rallies had has put together, Jeeps have won every one of them. So why do I drive a taco if I'm such a huge fan of jeeps? Simple, it's the next best thing. My commute is 100 mile round trip and my taco gets 22 mpg. My jeep was doing good to get 12. Now The Toyota did have to get to the other side to take the video.
So your saying you went first? If that's the case Toyota first and everyone else last. Or follow if you prefer. Lol

Here it is, shiny and new. I'm looking at a diamondback cover, but I wasted no time diving in to hang the bumper, winch and lights -- literally the day after I got it home! I have had it all of 6 days...

Attachments

• 1432264885426.jpg
    1432264885426.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 376
Back