Question for 2020 tacoma

tacojoel

Welcome everyone, New here. I hope someone can shed some light on this. I recently bought a new v6 automatic 4wd tacoma, and saw a tsb for drivability issues that listed my 2020 vin number in it along with others. Should i be concerned as i have no clue what it's about? Truck seems to drive like a normal truck.

What was the TSB number? And than you can look up what the issue is and what the recommendations are.
I can't recall. I was surfing tacoma forums a week, or so ago, and read it. Had something to do with drivability issues. It was for earlier year gen3 tacoma's also. There was a list of vin's, and my 2020 was one of them. I would think someone would of received this tsb by now, and could elaborate more on it. I'm guessing I will receive one from toyota in the near future, or would of the dealer have already done it before i took delivery of the truck?

Welcome everyone, New here. I hope someone can shed some light on this. I recently bought a new v6 automatic 4wd tacoma, and saw a tsb for drivability issues that listed my 2020 vin number in it along with others. Should i be concerned as i have no clue what it's about? Truck seems to drive like a normal truck.
Welcome to the forum.
Do you remember that the TSB was for? Drivability as in Transmission? Steering? Stopping?
I wouldn’t worry to much about it if your truck is driving fine and you don’t notice anything. If it’s something that needs to be fixed they will send you a notice eventually.

Welcome to the forum.
Do you remember that the TSB was for? Drivability as in Transmission? Steering? Stopping?
I wouldn’t worry to much about it if your truck is driving fine and you don’t notice anything. If it’s something that needs to be fixed they will send you a notice eventually.
Found it. Its tsb-sb-0092-20
It concerns issues of hesitation, transmission shifting, and power
Nothing to do with the fuel pump, its about a re-flash or multiple system re-flash's.
As far as my truck, don't know why they would list my vin number in that tsb, but the truck performs fine, at least to me.

Back