Rear diff

Toki

0AD4E4D3-DA60-47BE-ABA7-0343D6D10286.jpeg i know this has been said countless times in many threads but check your rear diff’s. My truck 2018 TRD Pro miles 28,xxx. I had noticed some moisture so took it in. Confirmed there was seepage and got it repaired for now.

So since it doesn’t cost anything to look under your truck. I suggest checking it out.

Jon

View attachment 24164 i know this has been said countless times in many threads but check your rear diff’s. My truck 2018 TRD Pro miles 28,xxx. I had noticed some moisture so took it in. Confirmed there was seepage and got it repaired for now.

So since it doesn’t cost anything to look under your truck. I suggest checking it out.

Jon
After they fixed it did it look like this with orange/red gasket maker :confused:
This was mine after the 3rd time they attempted to fix it. First times they replaced it with a recall gasket that failed in 2000 miles.
1E7E614C-42D5-4E37-833D-ACDF3047D52F.jpeg

Damn, '18s also! Gonna have to check mine. Did dealer give new torque specs?
I know of 3 2018’s that are leaking. One toyota wouldn’t fix until it got worse. They said it was just seeping.
If they try to say that show them what the definition of seep is.

seep
/sēp/
verb
(of a liquid) flow or leak slowly through porous material or small holes.
"water began to seep through the soles of his boots" his feet got wet.
Seep means to leak slowly which means it’s leaking. It shouldn’t be loosing any fluid.

I know of 3 2018’s that are leaking. One toyota wouldn’t fix until it got worse. They said it was just seeping.
If they try to say that show them what the definition of seep is.

seep
/sēp/
verb
(of a liquid) flow or leak slowly through porous material or small holes.
"water began to seep through the soles of his boots" his feet got wet.
Seep means to leak slowly which means it’s leaking. It shouldn’t be loosing any fluid.
Smh..

Back