Rome from MT 2019 Tacoma pro

ManagerRome

Does anybody have a chip or command pedal or anything else connected to there Tacoma? Trying to find reliable horse power gains without any problems.

I've heard that several others either did a tune, or installed a pedal commander to their 3rd gen taco's for what reasons I can't understand, other than these trucks must leave the toyota assembly plant setup differently the way they are tuned. I've got a 2020 3.5, and it runs pretty much the same as my old 4.7 tundra did with its power delivery, plus it's far better on fuel economy.
I'm more to think some bought these trucks expecting sports car high performance, and are disappointed only to find out they run like any other truck out there.

Last edited:
I've heard that several others either did a tune, or installed a pedal commander to their 3rd gen taco's for what reasons I can't understand, other than these trucks must leave the toyota assembly plant setup differently the way they are tuned. I've got a 2020 3.5, and it runs pretty much the same as my old 4.7 tundra did with its power delivery, plus it's far better on fuel economy.
I'm more to think some bought these trucks expecting sports car high performance, and are disappointed only to find out they run like any other truck out there.
Thanks for the reply.

Back