Selling 2019 TRD offroad rims/tires. Want Trd PRO wheels or Fuel wheels

I have a 2019 TRD offroad in cavalry blue and still hace stock wheels and rims. They have about 17k miles on them. I have 4 tires and 4 wheels. No scuffs or marks on wheels. Mint condition.

$700 obo.

Looking to buy or trade for trd pro wheels or wheels by fuel or even xd series with tires. Need something bigger than mine.

Last edited:
From what I’ve seen on the market value of used off road wheels and tires it’s not that great. I see these for sale on FB market place and Craigslist all the time with less than 1000 miles for $600-800 asking. They don’t move fast at those prices. I see them move faster for under $600. People who post them for $550 sell them quicker. $400 they are usually gone in a day. That’s what I’ve seen over the last 3 years. It also might depend on your area. Not to burst your hopes and dreams of making $1500 obo but I’ve seen used off-road wheels sit for sale for months for less. Just depends on how quick you want to sale them. Look around on the other platforms in your area (Facebook market, Craigslist, offer up, etc) to get an idea of what others are asking for theirs. Hope this info helps you move them faster and get the wheels and tires you want.
GLWS

I agree with OR17TRD, it's gonna be hard getting $1500. When my truck was new I paid $600 for a set of limited wheels and tires with the TPM sensors in them with 2000 miles, not trying to discourage you but just trying to tell you the facts but if you disregard our comments good luck with your sale.

IMG_0929.JPG

Last edited:
From what I’ve seen on the market value of used off road wheels and tires it’s not that great. I see these for sale on FB market place and Craigslist all the time with less than 1000 miles for $600-800 asking. They don’t move fast at those prices. I see them move faster for under $600. People who post them for $550 sell them quicker. $400 they are usually gone in a day. That’s what I’ve seen over the last 3 years. It also might depend on your area. Not to burst your hopes and dreams of making $1500 obo but I’ve seen used off-road wheels sit for sale for months for less. Just depends on how quick you want to sale them. Look around on the other platforms in your area (Facebook market, Craigslist, offer up, etc) to get an idea of what others are asking for theirs. Hope this info helps you move them faster and get the wheels and tires you want.
GLWS

Thanks for the eye openner man. I really didn't know. Will post for less.

I agree with OR17TRD, it's gonna be hard getting $1500. When my truck was new I paid $600 for a set of limited wheels and tires with the TPM sensors in them with 2000 miles, not trying to discourage you but just trying to tell you the facts but if you disregard our comments good luck.....

Thanks man, will do

Back