Shopping for Taco #3

Gene Neill

Hi from north Florida! After driving a Tundra for six years, I'm coming back to Tacomas!

I've had two of them in the past, a 2004 and a 2014. Logged 450,000 miles between the two of them. Nothing against this Tundra I'm driving now, but I've never loved it and always missed my Tacos. And the Tundra has 210,000 miles on it.

I'm currently hunting for a 2022 double cab long box 4WD TRD, either Sport or Offroad. Wish me luck!!

Wish you luck, new inventory is limited, finding something on a lot is a real crap shoot. I don't know if you can talk to a dealer and have them looking for one for you. Depending on dealer some will go out of their way to find a specific vehicle and get it to their dealership if it means a sale for them.

Hi from north Florida! After driving a Tundra for six years, I'm coming back to Tacomas!

I've had two of them in the past, a 2004 and a 2014. Logged 450,000 miles between the two of them. Nothing against this Tundra I'm driving now, but I've never loved it and always missed my Tacos. And the Tundra has 210,000 miles on it.

I'm currently hunting for a 2022 double cab long box 4WD TRD, either Sport or Offroad. Wish me luck!!
If you putting those amount of miles on, why do you need a 4wd trd in florida, unless planning a lot of serious off road use. Seems an sr5 would be easier to find.

Back