TacoLoco16

I just wanted everyone to know how horrible snug top is in quality and customer service. I am now returning back to the original purchase place for my third trip in on a second window replacement and a rear window seal. I have only had this canopy on my truck for 2 months.I called snug top and wanted to return this at which point they told me it's like buying a truck, once you buy this product you are stuck with it even if it has a defect from the manufacturer. I contacted the local sales manager plus contacted snug top in California and they told me basically to go F myself. They told me that's what the warranty is for. I have never heard of such a horrible company which absolutely does not stand by their product. It rolled out of the manufacturer with multiple defects. I have staples popping out through the carpeting. The rear window does not seal and you can see whoever installed the rubber gasket did not even bother to look at where it was actually glued on. The left side of the window seals properly and you can follow the contour and it gets to be over a half an inch off on the opposite side of the window which is allowing water to pour in when it rains. I regret buying a snug top and thought consumers should be aware of how crappy the canopy is built and how horribly the company actually treats its clients. I had an A.R. E before which had some leaks but the customer service was more than excellent and they fixed my problem without any hassles. Snug top obviously has no quality control and they bang them out in my own opinion, way too fast without actually going over the finished product. I wanted to punch the manager from snug top in his face through the phone if I possibly could. Horrible product, horrible customer service. I'm sure some of you will post on here that they have had no issues with their canopy, and I'm stoked for you. Bottom line is, a company should never talk to one of its clients that way they spoke to me on the phone and telling someone that they are stuck with it is a bunch of crap. If someone sells a product and the customer is completely unsatisfied with it they should have no problem letting the customer return the product for a refund. I am trying to run a business with this truck and can't have my catering equipment getting destroyed in the back from moisture. I regret not getting a Leer or another A.R.E. I would avoid Snugtop at all cost. Absolutely the worst customer service experience I have ever had. They try to tell me that they don't do returns because it is a custom made canopy which is a laugh because there are tens of thousands of new Tacoma's on the road. Custom made my ass!

Back