T6 billet leveling kit by readyLIFT suspension

Most people will say bad. They will say that 5100 struts are the way to go. The cost is not to bad and you can set the level of lift you want. I have seen a spacer make the front to high. That looks very bad. If you off road I would not get the spacers. They are better ways to do it. But if you are poor like me I would save more money. That is the reason I have no lift. I am wanting the iron man 2 inch lift on all four. But like I said I am to poor. Hope this helps.

Spacers are the cheapest way to go, but you get what you pay for.

adding a spacer on top of the shock extends the entire assembly; making the stock bump stops useless

the bump stops halt compression of the shock, stopping it from bottoming out (becoming completely compressed)- when shocks bottom out the shock body and shock neck take the entire weight of the truck.

Shocks are not designed to take weight directly, only to dampen movement of the springs... So lots of people have broken shocks from using spacers

Thanks everyone, I think ima go with the 5100's. Just start saving up little by little to get it done

Back