Tacoma 2021 SR with Stampede Original Riderz fenders

kratolized

I want to put some fender flares on my new SR, it has 33s with -12mm of offset and about 1.5 inches of tire poke without fender. Those TRD OEM fenders are great looking and Im pretty sure they will go well with my setup, but they are very expensive and I will need to make new holes and I dont want to do that on a new truck. The aftermarket fenders like bushwackers, Torxs, black horse, Lund are way big, and Im trying to avoid the "I skipped leg day" look so I stumble across these Stampede Original Riderz fenders, they say they mimic the OEM fenders BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTOS around of Tacos with those specific fenders, I cant find any! Has anyone here have seen or have them installed?

I may get them for my '16 sport and they are paintable
Check these on eBay they look like stock but 1.5 wider! And no pocket rivets mounting.
[/QUOTE]

I saw these but they are just too wide for my setup, my truck will have that "I skipped leg day" appearance. I ordered those stampede Original Riderz and will post photos heres once I get them installed

20210526_172043~2.jpg Look forward to what u do i have 17x9 s wit 4.5 backspace and -12 offset and mine stick out more than I wanted .don't mind the polen I'm tired of washing it.before the water dept. sends me a warning for over usage LOL

Last edited:
I have just received the Stampede Original Riderz fenders......and.....I sooo disappointed, I even forgot to take pictures, I was soooo sad. they are exactly as the Lund branded one, like exactly the same, plus cost more. Needles to say, I have returned them. Im still in the lookout for some OEM looking fenders, just like the red Taco from @Cape taco.

After receiving 3 aftermarket flares, testing them and not liking them, I surrendered and just bought an set of used OEM fenders flares on eBay from an TRD off Road. There is no better looking ones in my opinion than those OEM ones. I LOVE THEM!!!

Attachments

• 20210620_111239.jpg
    20210620_111239.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 16
Extreme Trux is the vendor. They have an eBay store. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just passing along information. I do not know how well constructed these are or have any other information, other than a duckduckgo search turned up their eBay store.

i got mine from extreme trux but they were out of smoothies .those are the ones i wanted but had to get textured during covid shutdown got to impatient! lol!

Last edited:
I have just received the Stampede Original Riderz fenders......and.....I sooo disappointed, I even forgot to take pictures, I was soooo sad. they are exactly as the Lund branded one, like exactly the same, plus cost more. Needles to say, I have returned them. Im still in the lookout for some OEM looking fenders, just like the red Taco from @Cape taco.

i have a link up at the top of this thread thats the ckmpany i got mine from . the smooth are much nicer . they were easy to install about 2 hrs .and that included taking off stock ones. im thinking of painting mine orange to match. i dont like the rivet look personally . IMO

Last edited:
Back