The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MGMTacoLover, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I sent a pm to Nathan. In all honesty I shouldn’t have to change my country. It kinda ticks me off. We all know people that have served so we can have a forum. Nathan should fix it. If he doesn’t I will pm him every day. Hell im laid off I got nothing better to do with 5 minutes of my time

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Let us know how long it takes to hear something. Hopefully not to long.

B-Man, Scott Wyman and tooter like this.
  4. tooter

tooter Well-Known Member

i hope he or she finds their happy place.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  5. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Something I just read said you have to log out of the app store, then change the Region/country. Then log back in.

tooter and B-Man like this.
  6. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

UPDATE: still no word from @Nathan . I’m glad I haven’t been holding my breath. Ugh

Scott Wyman, OR17TRD and B-Man like this.
  7. tooter

tooter Well-Known Member

8. Scott Wyman

I think the issue lil G is having may be because Apple no longer Carrie's the Tacoma Forum app in the App Store. I have an iPhone 6 I use for music and other wi-fi stuff and I have the same problem.

I searched the App Store and could not find the app. I did a Google search and found it, but I get the same message G gets.

Problem is, it doesnt tell you what country or Region the app can be used in.

Lil G, B-Man and tooter like this.
  9. tooter

tooter Well-Known Member

well that really stinks. :(

B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  10. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone.
    Why was 2019 afraid of 2020.
    Because 2021. :D

B-Man, Scott Wyman and tooter like this.
  11. tooter

tooter Well-Known Member

hehe! good morning!

B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  12. Scott Wyman

I agree. [emoji2955]

B-Man and tooter like this.
  13. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

Not a bad spot to stay for the weekend...
    Wifey and I are members of the Crecent City, CA / Brookings, OR communities now!
    She's been here for a couple months, I just arrived yesterday. It's a crazy good life! 20200430_181042.jpg

14. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Great pic, C!

Crawdad and tooter like this.
  15. tooter

tooter Well-Known Member

aw, hell yeah! congrats on the crazy good life! :D

B-Man and Crawdad like this.
  16. Scott Wyman

Oh the hard life you live Crawdad. Looks like you got a great area to have some good time in.

tooter and B-Man like this.
  17. Scott Wyman

Sadly had to put this little guy to rest this morning. He had congestive heart failure and seizures. [emoji25] IMG_4437.jpeg 20191107_114644.jpeg

texasred and B-Man like this.
  18. TacoTruck2019

TacoTruck2019 Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about youre little guy, my condolences. One of our fur babies had to have his leg operated on last week and we were so worried about him until he got back home. Our pets truly become our family.

19. tooter

tooter Well-Known Member

aww, i'm so sorry Scott. [emoji22] this is the worst part of having fuzzy kids...they just don't stay with us very long and it is so hard to ferry them to the rainbow bridge. i still haven't gotten over the loss of my bestest friend, and it's been two years. i hope good memories of his unconditional love and joy outweigh today's heartache.

Scott Wyman, texasred and B-Man like this.
  20. tooter

tooter Well-Known Member

sometimes they are better family members than others. hope your little guy is recovering well, TT. [emoji846]

21. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Sorry 'bout your pup, Scott!

Scott Wyman, texasred and tooter like this.