Transmission Flush

Tranny flush at every 50k miles. But it can work against you if you wait to long. My brother was doing a flush on a mini van at like 102k miles and its first flush (it was a dodge imagine that) and as soon as it was flushed and the new fluid was in it wouldn't move an inch. So try to do it around 50k if not then just don't do it at all.

Last edited:
they say every 100,000 I will do at every 50,000 with any name brand all synthetic only,I use Amsoil,did at 7,000 and will do at 57,000 miles again!along with the rear axle,power steering,brake fluid all Amsoil full synthetic which I have aleady did at 7,000 miles!!!I do my engine at every 5,ooo with Amsoil Signature Series 5W-30 full synthetic oil.will do engine every 10,000 miles with same oil even though they say every 25,000 miles and change oil filter every 5,000 miles with OEM Toyota or K&N filter or Mobil One Filter,or Bosh Filters!!! Wax every other month any name brand,Mothers Gold,Meguires,Turtle Wax Ice!!!Clay Bar twice a year!!! Toyo Guard Paint Sealant twice a year !!!Two coats back to back!!! then wax a week later each time,Scotch Guard seats and rugs every 6 months,treat all plastic interior with protectant name brand every 2-3 months!!!Looks Like New still a year Later!!!Wax Mags every time I wax my truck too!Brake dust washes right off easily every time!

Back