TRUCK GUNS!! Rifles? Handgun?

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Savageriverman, May 22, 2022.

1. BennyBoy

BennyBoy Active Member

My 9 is always on me, but I did pick up a Maverick 12 ga. on sale for $99., and made that the under back seat Zombie gun.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Jersey Black Beauty

Jersey Black Beauty Well-Known Member

4. Chucky

Chucky Member

Glock in my shoulder holster and my 1911 in the console

Scott Wyman likes this.
  5. Jersey Black Beauty

Jersey Black Beauty Well-Known Member

6. tacojoel

tacojoel Well-Known Member

Back in the day when i drove to school in my senior year i always had my .22 rifle in the truck during hunting season. Many times i'd go hunting after school.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  7. Don Drake

Don Drake Active Member

Well with the way things are going around here, as of yesterday, I'm upgrading my carry to a 1911full size with an officer size as backup. Truck long gun is now Springfield Scout Squad. If problems come there will likely be large numbers to deal with.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  8. 24-7

24-7 Well-Known Member

I can remember those time. Better days

Scott Wyman and tacojoel like this.
  9. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

We had a Shotgunners club when I was in high school. We kept 20ga shotguns in our lockers.

10. tacojoel

tacojoel Well-Known Member

Even back then any firearms or explosives like m-80's were a no no inside schools here. You'd be suspended big time if caught. I took a big chance during hunting season keeping my .22 rife locked in my vehicle which was in the parking lot on school grounds.

11. Don Drake

Don Drake Active Member

Since there was no on site parking at any of the schools I attended for students, keeping a rifle or shotgun in my car wasn't an issue. But if anyone had ever done a complete search, they'd have found quite a few pistols in the desks of the teachers. Many were WW II vets.