Unusual braking problem with 2000 4runner?

TSIDRIVER

I have a 2000 4runner that my wife owned before I met her. She said the car always shakes when braking and it has but recently the entire car shakes and rattles when coming to a stop, the tires are all balance and shaking the steering wheel when braking and driving. I recently bedded the brakes by doing 3 bedding procedures and really got them cooking. The vibration went away with new rotors and pads but came back after only 150 miles of driving so that's why I cooked them again today and got the rotors blue and I could smell the pads. The car doesn't shake on light or heavy braking. Only moderate braking and the pedal doesn't vibrate. I was stepping on the brakes during the procedure and it didn't vibrate, it was all smooth. New brakes on the rear less than 300 miles ago, new suspension about 10k miles ago, I'm completely lost at this point, I've never had a vehicle do this repeatedly

Maybe air in the lines......new fluid and bleeding of the brakes might help. Only thing I can think of since you have new pads and rotors. Could be the brake booster too.

Maybe air in the lines......new fluid and bleeding of the brakes might help. Only thing I can think of since you have new pads and rotors. Could be the brake booster too.
Yeah the fluid is rather old, just haven't had the ability to bleed the brakes and everybody wants over 150$ to bleed brakes, my brother had a 99 firebird with a and issue and sometimes during normal braking it would activate and shake the car and it felt like it would rattle apart. I bedded the brakes good and the rotors are now blue in tint so I know I did it correct

Back