Wash and wax?

CPthree

Brand new white off road. Any suggestions on wash and wax brands/types? Lots of options out there. Never had a new (or new-ish) truck so I'd like to keep it lookin fresh! Thanks

I tried meguiars gold class car wash. Wasn't that impressed with it. Not very soapy. I love meguiars other products- interior protectant and trim restorer especially. Anyone tried the spray on wax stuff?

I tried meguiars gold class car wash. Wasn't that impressed with it. Not very soapy. I love meguiars other products- interior protectant and trim restorer especially. Anyone tried the spray on wax stuff?
The quick wax spray is real good. I have an all black truck and in between waxes that's what I use.

I was so happy when we had a warm weekend last month in NY and was able to get a coat of Meguiars on my 4 month old white Sport. Easy on and seems to last. That's all I have used on red Mini Cooper since 2007.

I was so happy when we had a warm weekend last month in NY and was able to get a coat of Meguiars on my 4 month old white Sport. Easy on and seems to last. That's all I have used on red Mini Cooper since 2007.
I have inly used megiars products, when i was younger a buddy of mines dad had an all original 1974 beetle and he used it. They used to show it all the time, and i would help clean it sometimes and even at 13 i was super impressed with their product. So i always stuck with it.

I have inly used megiars products, when i was younger a buddy of mines dad had an all original 1974 beetle and he used it. They used to show it all the time, and i would help clean it sometimes and even at 13 i was super impressed with their product. So i always stuck with it.
If it's good enough for high end cars it's damn sure good enough for my taco.

Has anyone tried that new meguires spay ceramic wax? I watched a utube video on it and if it works as advertised can't be beat for price and ease of use. Ive been gonna try it but ive got so many partial bottles of other stuff laying around I either need to use what I already have or at least clean house before I buy something else.

Back