What did you do with your Taco today

Have you tried Domino's Hawaiian Pizza Joel ? It really is tasty and it's become one of my favorites. The sweet and spicy approach one might say.

View attachment 43572View attachment 43573
No, and I don't ever want to. Just give me a good ny style thin crust pizza with mushrooms, sausage, anchovies, hamberger, and jalapeños....some onions are ok too.
White pizza with clams, and bacon....yummy.

Took my dog to romp in the local dog park. This was after a couple days of grooming the hair machine.

All that's left is toe nail trim and a bath. Then apply topical for ticks, fleas, mosquitos and other parasites. Then a few days later, will begin the monthly worming treatments. The weather is beginning to break and bugs are out. Already have about 1000 bugs smashed on the windshield and front bumper.

Doggie tired of this joker having all of these issues all the time
I certainly am

So yesterday teh wife and I went back to her mother's house in North Dallas for some more stuff. We got an antique desk in excellent shape and a mini fridge for my back patio. I put a 12-pack of pop in the top shelf and a 12-pack of pop on the bottom shelf yesterday and today they're both ice cold.
So today I took out the two 12-packs of pop from the mother in-law's mini fridge gift and added some more healthier drinks. Still ice cold. :)

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 6
I took it to get some groceries after I had fun riding up the hill to Virginia City on Swampy, my motorcycle. The twisties between Reno and VC are fun.

you should road trip and ride route 62 in northern Arkansas
some major twisties there lol

Last edited:
I use ride the mohawk trail rt2 in ma on my Suzuki gt 750 water buffalo...it had some serious twisties, and chicanes. There were also stretches you could pull well over 100 mph.

So today the wife asks me to make another trip down to the in-laws old house and haul another load of stuff for them. They said they can't have a bbq grill at their new "Senior Living apartment" and want me to donate this $450 grill (we have the exact same one so I'm familiar with the cost).

I say "whoa, whoa, whoa. I have a nephew in nearby Sanger that lost his grill in his divorce about a year ago and would love to have it. She says ok but ya gotta take Dick's and my's golf clubs to the apartment and my copper branch (the wall-art on my tailgate). I'll tell ya, it ain't easy being cheesy….

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 3
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 2
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
Just got done with my yearly rust inspection on my 4 year old taco...time goes by quickly. All looks the same as when I cosmolined it 4 years ago, except for some minor touchups in the high abrasion areas on the lower a-arms, and rear leafs.

Just got done with my yearly rust inspection on my 4 year old taco...time goes by quickly. All looks the same as when I cosmolined it 4 years ago, except for some minor touchups in the high abrasion areas on the lower a-arms, and rear leafs.
hey how's that ceramic coat holding up so far ? It's been a couple of years nw yes ?

did you take it somewhere or self-inspection it?

hey how's that ceramic coat holding up so far ? It's been a couple of years nw yes ?
Going on its 5th year now, and still looks the same as I picked it up on day from the dealer's ready room. I only wish that stuff was available when I bought my 01 tundra. It looked like the farm truck it now is when I sold it.

Back