What did you do with your Taco today

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by jdr3366, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

I looked at mine covered in salt ! What the hell are they putting on the roads here in new england my truck was white and I can't wash it when it 19 -° out WTF

tacojoel, ScottyP13 and B-Man like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ScottyP13

ScottyP13 Member

Liquid calcium, I believe. Then rock salt.

tacojoel, Cape taco and B-Man like this.
  4. Cape taco

"Liquid Frame Rot" I think is what its sold under! I saw it in the Easwood catalog!

B-Man likes this.
  5. tacojoel

tacojoel Well-Known Member

Same here living in the corner of ma., ct,, and ny. They brime, or spray some sort of deicing chit on these highways before a winter storm. All the side roads have white piles of rock salt sitting on them. If you didn't rustproof your taco here, the chassis will be scrap in no time.

B-Man and Cape taco like this.
  6. Cape taco

Gave ' er a good scrubbing ! Ahhh! I won't hear the salt munchers chewing the frame tonite 20220113_161115_Film1~2.jpg

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  7. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Lookin' good, CT!

Scott Wyman and Cape taco like this.
  8. WooD

WooD WooD

Two days ago I washed it, clay bared it, and waxed it. It was in the 70's then.

Tundra 62 degree today rain and mass wind today. Supposed to get down in the 30's tonight!!!!

It's not left the garage since the detail.

Scott Wyman, B-Man and Cape taco like this.
  9. Brees

Brees New Member

Recently I did a dry cleaning of the salon

B-Man and Cape taco like this.