What the...?

Would you wear this?

• Total voters
I didn't like wearing just a mask. There has been so much conjecture if the masks work at all. I was/am considered an essential worker and for the first 3 months we were just out there, working every day. Then all of a sudden it was you have to wear a mask and stay 6 feet apart, then the plastic dividers showed up. Then it was wear 2 masks, 3 are better. Then it was no, masks don't work. Who knows. I knew Dr F was a quack when he said having unprotected sex with a stranger you met on a dating app was just fine.

I think masks helped. Are the 100% effective, no, but when it comes to a respiratory virus running rapid across the nation I'll take what protection I could get. These shields are useless. They just direct your germ-filled aerosole spray behind you instead of in front of you.

I never wore a mask anywhere unless made to like at a doctors, or a dentist. Fact is i'm 69 years old, and never had a cold, or a flu in my life, and not about to get into this mask bs now. Sorry if this makes some gasp with fear, but imo, if you have a healthy immune system, you have nothing to worry about.

I never wore a mask anywhere unless made to like at a doctors, or a dentist. Fact is i'm 69 years old, and never had a cold, or a flu in my life, and not about to get into this mask bs now. Sorry if this makes some gasp with fear, but imo, if you have a healthy immune system, you have nothing to worry about.
+1 I only wore one because it was required by corporate.

Medical Services Building here where I work has mask mandate in place......I walk in and out every day without a mask. Doc got rid of our mandate last summer in our office.

Back