Wild Cards.

Rock62

Watched a couple of good games today.

Unfortunately, my team continues its streak of being close...........but not making the playoffs.

Watched a couple of good games today.

Unfortunately, my team continues its streak of being close...........but not making the playoffs.
I'm with ya Rock62 ! It was a great first round, wildcard playoff weekend in the NFL ! My Broncos sucked again this year but I am pulling for the Bills or Bengals to go all the way and represent the AFC in Super Bowl 57 ! Who's your team ?

wellll........ I became a fan in 1972. I have followed the Maimi Dolphins ever since.

Greise, Csonka, Morris, Shula....... then a bunch of split seasons.....Marino comes on board.......but it takes more than 1 player to make a winning team,,,,,,, a bunch of split seasons......this season had promise......but true to form........

I'm thinking Bengals will take the AFC.

i am not a Chiefs fan (or any fan) but i do frequently wheel past Arrowhead on the i70
LOL

the red ring evening lights (during the season) off yonder are a spectacle

I'm a born and raised Steelers fan. Loved them back when the Iron Curtain was in action.they haven't been that good of a team since.

They had some good players, Bettis, Polamalu, Stewart was good until they made him QB, and Big Ben led the team to a few playoffs.

Don't sell yourself short on the Steelers. With their long history of winning, I think everybody was a Steelers fan at some point. I know I was when I was watching that playoff game between the Steelers and Raiders at my grandmas house as a kid in the 70's and witnessed the immaculate reception from Bradshaw to Franco. And not only did Rothlesberger win a few playoff games, he's a world champion back in 05 when they beat the Seahawks in hte Super Bowl. ;)

Wow.....tonight's game between Dallas and Tampa is off to a sucky start.

Niether team is able to move the ball. No, its not due to stellar defense. Its all offense problems.

Might have to change to watch Masked Singer........gaaaaaacccccckkkkk.

You just hold on a minute there Mister. The Cowboys suck and the G.O.A.T. is just putting the feelers out there. It's early.

Attachments

• ErVgS6mXIAEKIga.jpeg
    ErVgS6mXIAEKIga.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1
You just hold on a minute there Mister. The Cowboys suck and the G.O.A.T. is just putting the feelers out there. It's early.
Tampa has yet to move the ball at all.

Dallas just found 6 pts.

Its Wildcard time......no sense dinking with feelers.............. Win move forward. Lose go home hope for next season.

If Brady is smart, he'll follow Aikman's lead to become an annoying "analyst" for each play.

The best skill is when the "analyst" peels out their mind reading ability to tell us what the player was thinking.............

1673881883160-png.35090

New York wasn't on the field. They got hammered from the opening kick-off.

I think the pairing will be Philly and Cincy.

I just wanna know when the woke will attack KC like they did in Washington and Cleveland

Back