Wow! Cool site expansion!!

Rock62

I can now get miracle grow for my special purpose.

I can also easily book a cheap flight to someplace.

I think this place has been hacked by robots or some low life....

Good Greif.

Someone needs to write an AI that kills the spam that AI's create. No, then they'd get in a war and eat up the entire internet band width and we'd be back to the pre internet days of dial up. Some might remember when you could use a phone line to have your computere call another computer at whopping speeds like 300 bps.

Someone needs to write an AI that kills the spam that AI's create. No, then they'd get in a war and eat up the entire internet band width and we'd be back to the pre internet days of dial up. Some might remember when you could use a phone line to have your computere call another computer at whopping speeds like 300 bps.
I had a Sony product back around 1998 called Sony webTV that you could access the world wide web that used dial up. I don't think google, or some others were even around yet.

I keep deleting them as fast as I can. There's always something new to fight.
I know. Its a never ending task and a royal PITA. FWIW, you're doing fine. I'm just making light of a stupid situation.

I have yet to fathom the rationale behind the motivation for hackers. Only thing I can think of is they can't hold a legitimate job.

Nathan...I hate to say it, but you may need to implement a Captcha function for new members.

Last edited:
Mommy wants them out of the basement, but she finds it hard to tell them so.

Last edited:
Back