‘18 Taco, something to keep load in bed from sliding forward?

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Controller23, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Lol. Exactly why they’re awesome. The bed mat is essential IMO. You can always take it out as needed.
    It would suck to have to drag stuff out of a 6 1/2’ bed with a topper on it if you did it often.

lcarrasco212 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. elvin swank

elvin swank Active Member

I put the tacoma mat in mine love it nothing slides on it you put groceries in the back get home and there still in the back that makes it great when you have a tonneau cover

Bogunn likes this.
  4. rreddogg

rreddogg Member

OR17TRD likes this.
  5. nodoze

nodoze New Member

Has anyone gotten one of these adjustable cargo stabilizer bars for this specific reason?

Heininger 4015 HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar for Compact Trucks - $30.21 + tax/sh from

[​IMG]

6. n7narcosis

n7narcosis Well-Known Member

I just got the Tacoma rubber mat... It's the smartest $100 CAD I've spent yet on the truck. Nothing slides anymore. The dog was all over the bed before, now he stays planted, no problems.

I only have to tie things loosely so they don't fall over.

7. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Bed mat is a great thing to have.

B-Man, n7narcosis and Bogunn like this.
  8. OU81taco16

OU81taco16 Well-Known Member

Bed Matt with the bed extender flipped in is working nice.

n7narcosis, B-Man and nodoze like this.
  9. nodoze

nodoze New Member

I just got one of these too! It's awesome.

I can put a to-go box from the restaurant (low-center-of-gravity kind) on it and when I get home, it's still in the same place!

n7narcosis, B-Man and Bogunn like this.
  10. warmfuzzies

warmfuzzies Member

I just ordered the mesh net for this exact reason. I forget the part number but you can get it off amazon for $30.

I needed something to throw smaller items in the back without hearing them every time I stop and go.

Bogunn likes this.
  11. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I had a mesh net in my truck for years. I’m not sure if I’m going to put one back now. It seems like everything gets tangled in it.
    They are handy though.