03 Tacoma with super charger and 7th injector

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by medicseal69, Mar 30, 2020.

1. medicseal69

medicseal69 New Member

Need help with this one since it seems I cannot find the answer. I have a 03 with the TRD supercharger and 7 th injector with a vortex air cleaner system. Runs great but here’s the issue and I have asked URD. Ive replaced them mad air sensor as well tune up but when I’m accelerating and get to 3200 RPMs it starts to unload almost as someone closed the throttle body and there is so much hesitation then it starts to go but with hesitation. URD stated that Toyota made certain 3.4 that at 3200 rpm had a high compression output my Toyota mechanic was not sure about that one. I’m at wits end on this other than that it runs great but once you hit 3200 up hill or on a straight away it starts to hesitate. Looking fir answers

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Nickfix

Nickfix Member

@medicseal69

Not sure if you have solved this issue. Have you tried checking or replacing Crank positioning sensor? May be an intermittent failure