03 weather tech floor mats

Discussion in '1995 - 2004 Toyota Tacoma' started by 816Tacoma, Apr 8, 2017.

1. 816Tacoma

816Tacoma Member

Long time Tacoma owner, New to the site... I have an 03' double cab I ordered "laser designed" weather tech floor mats for. They came today and are slightly off by the center console on both sides. I went to a local truck shop and they said they dont make them for the double cab. ..... Is this real life?

rwament likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. travisinspace

travisinspace New Member

I want those too. But it sounds like I will go with the husky mats now. Lol

4. pitfiend

pitfiend New Member

It is real life. Just bought a 03 Double cab that came with the Weather Tech mats laying in the bed and it is true, the mats have an issue around the center console near each seat. Installed them in the recycling bin...

816Tacoma and OR17TRD like this.
  5. rwament

rwament Member

That’s right they don’t make one that fits just right.. Don’t buy from Vibe Motor Sports for sure, They try to stick you with em