05-08 Tacoma Frame inspections

Hey guys, my name is Chris Miros and I am the parts and service director from Sansone Toyota in Avenel New Jersey. I am sure that everyone is aware that there is a recall on the 05-08 Tacomas for a frame inspection. Either the frame will be sprayed or completed replaced. I do not know if everyone knows that on March 31st this recall will be completely closed. Toyota corporate has already stated that anyone who does not make this deadline. Well, as Toyota put it. Don't call them because the answer is no.
So, if anyone has not had it performed and they are anywhere even close to us. Please contact me as soon as possible so we can get this done for you. If you are within a reasonable distance I will even send a tow truck to pick up and deliver the truck at no cost to you. I can be contacted by cell at 201-759-0750. Please spread the word because if anyone misses the dead line they are out of luck.
Thank you
Chris

Hey guys, my name is Chris Miros and I am the parts and service director from Sansone Toyota in Avenel New Jersey. I am sure that everyone is aware that there is a recall on the 05-08 Tacomas for a frame inspection. Either the frame will be sprayed or completed replaced. I do not know if everyone knows that on March 31st this recall will be completely closed. Toyota corporate has already stated that anyone who does not make this deadline. Well, as Toyota put it. Don't call them because the answer is no.
So, if anyone has not had it performed and they are anywhere even close to us. Please contact me as soon as possible so we can get this done for you. If you are within a reasonable distance I will even send a tow truck to pick up and deliver the truck at no cost to you. I can be contacted by cell at 201-759-0750. Please spread the word because if anyone misses the dead line they are out of luck.
Thank you
Chris
Thanks for the info.

I got an '05 off road and had mine replaced 6 months ago... I heard about it by total fluke. No letter in the mail about this recall or anything... Funny thing is I got all the other recall letters....told at least 30-40 guys driving these year taco's... 1 guy out of those 40 heard of this recall... I guess up in Toronto toyota doesn't want to do too many of these replacements..... Thumbs up jersey for the post!

Back